Tuesday, May 3, 2011

So. Today I begin

a new piano piece. (Did I tell you I play piano, internet? I do.) I can't believe I am done with the last one already!! I'm going for a Billy Joel song this time, and am trying to decide which one to do. I will get back to you, and let everyone know what I have chosen. In the meantime, I will tell you a story.

Once upon a time there was a llama. This llama decided it did not like my friend, you see. And this friend, you must also see, was not really a friend. She was more of a frenemy. And at this time, it just so happened that we were fighting. And so,when this llama decided to express its distasteful feelings, I was pleased, as I watched it shoot saliva directly into her eye.

Do you like llamas?? Think carefully. This can be a life-changing decision.

No comments:

Post a Comment