Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Books I want to write + amazingness

After finding a fun list of 100 blog topics to write about (http://www.chrisbrogan.com/100-blog-topics-i-hope-you-write/) I decided I needed to write at least ten of these. Here is the first.

#25- Books I want to write

Being a writer and all, this one is hard for me. There are so many books in my head. The first one is based on Speak and definitely gives a different perspective than Laurie's (me being fourteen and all, and her being old). The second book is the story of Weird Dude. He is MY COOLEST CHARACTER. He is pretty much based on the idea of surprises, and doing whatever is least expected. He has a little trouble fitting into modern society, but he makes it okay. The final book I want to write, and am working on right now is my autobiography. It will be valuble when I'm president.

And... the #3 reason I am awesome!!!!!!

I am a floutist. One day we will rule the world.

I think I must add #4 to that.

I'm a wee bit obsessed with world domination. (evil cackles)

No comments:

Post a Comment